Critic's Corner

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Super Bad

OMG

LMAO


This was one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. It was also one of the raunchiest. I swear, every other word was "cock." It was hilarious.

I was never one of those kids that caused all kinds of trouble in high school. Living in the home I grew up in, it wasn't exactly acceptable behavior. That didn't stop me from appreciating this movie, though. I am a fan of Arrested Development and Michael Cera didn't really sway from the George Michael character, had GM been allowed to have friends other than his father.

I just have to say, though... parents, please do not take your young child to this movie. About 1/2 way through this movie, which was making me blush (check out the quotes page on IMDB... it's pretty indicative of the language used in the film http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0829482/quotes) some lady brought in her 4 kids. I could tell that they were theater hopping and was half tempted to say something. Her oldest kid couldn't have been more than 11. This is NOT a movie for children!!!

It's a fantastic movie for adults. You should see it. But leave the kids at home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home