Critic's Corner

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Date Movie

One of the taglines for this film is "From two of the six writers of Scary Movie." I first have to take issue with this statement- It took 6 people to write that thing? And on top of that... they decided to take 2 of these illustrious 6 to make this shite? Disgusting fart jokes with parodies of "Bridget Jones's Diary", "Meet the Fockers", "King Kong", "Lord of the Rings", "Notting Hill", "The Wedding Planner", "Napoleon Dynamite", "The Wedding Crashers", "Say Anything", "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", "My Best Friend's Wedding", and "When Harry Met Sally."

Ninety minutes of this crap. Completely unnecessary garbage to parody films that everyone knows. I thought it might be good for popcorn value, but I kept sitting on the couch rolling my eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home