Critic's Corner

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Well...

School's almost out. I have 2 finals left (One's a take-home, and the other is open-book) and I feel pretty good about them. So now... I can get back to doing what I love- watching more movies!!

Since I've been doing this for 6 months now, it takes a bit to scroll down to my list of movies that I own. Also, since having decided to sell my VHS tapes, it has diminished considerably. So I thought I would once again post what movies I own, and go from there.

DVD:

About Schmidt
Alfred Hitchcock Murder & Sabotage
Almost Famous
American Beauty
American Splendor
Angels in America - Complete Miniseries
Animal House
Annie Hall
Apocalypse Now
Arlington Road
Arrested Development Season 1
Badder Santa
Before Sunset
Big
Big Fish
The Big Kahuna
The Big Lebowski
Boogie Nights
The Breakfast Club
Bridget Jones's Diary
Bubba Ho-Tep
A Bug's Life
Caddyshack
Carrie
Casablanca
Castaway
Catch Me If You Can
Chasing Amy
Christmas Vacation
Clerks
A Clockwork Orange
Collateral
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Curse of the Jade Scorpion
Deliverance
Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigolo
Donnie Darko
Ed TV
Edward Scissorhands
Elf
Elizabeth
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Fargo
Fatal Attraction
Fight Club
Finding Nemo
The Following
Forrest Gump
Frailty
Friday
Friday Night Lights
Garden State
Girl, Interrupted
The Godfather
Goodfellas
The Good Girl
The Graduate
Half Baked
Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban
High Fidelity
Hollywood Ending
Honeymoon In Vegas
I'm Gonna Git You, Sucka
The Incredibles
Jackie Brown Collector's Edition
Jerry Maguire
Kill Bill Volume 1
Kill Bill Volume 2
Kingdom of the Spiders
LA Story
The Life of David Gale
The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring
The Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers
The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King
Lost In Translation
Love Actually
Love Stinks
Made
Magnolia
The Mask- Cher
Meet the Parents
A Mighty Wind
Misery
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Monty Python's Life of Brian
Monty Python's Meaning of Life
Mr. Mom
Mulholland Drive
Napoleon Dynamite
The Negotiator
Never Been Kissed
Night of the Living Dead
The Nightmare Before Christmas
The Notebook
Office Space
One Hour Photo
Ordinary Decent Criminal
The Others
Le Passion de Jeanne d'Arc
The Philadelphia Story
Pleasantville
The Princess Bride
Private Parts
Pulp Fiction
Pump Up The Volume
Punch Drunk Love
Ray
The Ref
Reservior Dogs
The Ring
Rocky
The Royal Tennenbaums
Running on Empty
Saturday Night Fever
Scotland, PA
Se7en
Sex and the City- Season 1
The Shawshank Redemption
The Shining
Shrek
The Silence of the Lambs
Singles
The Sixth Sense
Sleeper
Some Like It Hot
Something's Gotta Give
Swingers
Taxi Driver
The Terminal
This is Spinal Tap
Traffic
True Romance
Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
Twin Peaks Season 1
Twin Peaks, Fire Walk With Me
Two Girls and a Guy
The Usual Suspects
Vanilla Sky
Very Bad Things
The Way of the Gun
The Wedding Singer
West Side Story
What About Bob?
What the %#*$ Do We Know?
When Harry Met Sally...
When We Were Kings
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Young Frankenstein

and what I have left on VHS from the 600+ I used to own... a mere 105.
The AFI Top 100 and 5 screeners (that I just don't feel comfortable selling- you know- for legal reasons and everything...)
She's All That
Being John Malkovich
Waking Ned Devine
Species II
Dirty Work

And the AFI Top 100:
Click http://www.geocities.com/seriousmissus/AFI_Top100.html

Yes- few people know that I have a geocities site. http://www.geocities.com/seriousmissus
I haven't worked on it in a while.

So... I'll be doing more reviews on movies I own and a few on rented movies. Depending on when I get to the theaters, I'll try my best to review ASAP.

And, as always, if there's a film you want me to rent and review (like I'm so important that you need my accolades) feel free to let me know what ones to watch.

'Til then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home