Critic's Corner

Sunday, May 15, 2005

I'm addicted...

... to premium channel original TV.

For the past 4 or 5 weeks or so, I have been watching every episode of The Sopranos. I had watched the first 4 episodes a few years ago but it didn't really interest me. Now I'm watching them again and they are really good. I have about 9 more episodes left in season 4 and season 5 comes out in a couple of weeks.

Tuesday, the 3rd season of Six Feet Under comes out.

I am always happy to watch Sex and the City re-runs. I have seen every episode of that show as well as every episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

I need to watch seasons 2 and 3 of Queer as Folk- Season 1 was great.

I have never seen Deadwood or Oz but they are definitely on my list.

So since I haven't posted in a while, I figured I'd let you all know why. I really haven't watched many movies at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home