Critic's Corner

Friday, November 26, 2004

Elf and The Polar Express

Christmas is on its way! To celebrate, I sat down with a cup of tea and my knitting and watched Elf.

I saw this movie in the theater, and remember it being quite funny. After watching it last night, I saw so many other things that I thought were funny. The ending kinda cops out, gets campy and silly, but it's a very fun movie. Definitely one you should see at least once. Will Farrell is truly at his peak performance in (at least the beginning of) this movie. A must see for the holiday season!

The Polar Express was a beautiful movie. The artwork was exquisite. They may have spent too much time on the artwork, to be frank. It is as long as it is beautiful. It runs very slowly, and the story gets a little drawn out at times, but if you sit back and enjoy the artwork, you'll appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home